Maid 2 Party Specialities Cleaning Policies and Procedures
1. Liability Policies:
- Maid 2 Party Specialites Cleaning and its employees agree to provide services stated in this contract in a reliable and trustworthy manner. In consideration of these services and as an express condition thereof, the client expressly waives any and all claims against Maid 2 Party Specialities Cleaning or its employees, unless arising from gross negligence on the part of Maid 2 Party Specialities Cleaning.
- Every effort is made to be as careful as possible with your items; however, accidents do happen. Notification must be made within 24 hours of breakage/loss of any personal items. Items which are antique, irreplaceable, hard to find, etc. are not covered by our breakage policy. Please remove these items the day of your cleaning.
- For safety reasons, Maid 2 Party Specialities Cleaning does not use ladders or move items weighing more than 35 pounds. If you would like cleaning behind heavy objects, please move the items prior to cleaning.
- Maid 2 Party Specialities Cleaning is not responsible for damage incurred by the improper installation of any object. All surfaces are assumed sealed. If you know of any surface not sealed, you must notify us so that we may clean properly.
2. Business Policies
- Maid 2 Party Specialities Cleaning staff does not clean animal cages or litter boxes, animal droppings, human feces, urine, vomit, soiled clothing, or other similar biohazards.
- Maid 2 Party Specialities Cleaning prefers that alarms are kept off for the day of cleaning. If it must be on and the alarm is triggered, Maid 2 Party Specialites Cleaning is not responsible for any fees associated with the alarm.
- Maid 2 Party Specialities Cleaning agrees to keep keys and other client information secure and confidential. Locksmith fees are paid only if Maid 2 Party Specialities Cleaning misplaces the keys.
- Cleaning rates are subject to change as the condition of your home/office changes. Additional services need to be requested in advance so we can schedule the additional time and supplies needed.
- If you would like to hire a present or past Maid 2 Party Specialities Cleaning staff member for any house cleaning service outside of your agreement with Maid 2 Party Specialities Cleaning, our referral fee is $2,500. All employees of Maid 2 Party Specialities Cleaning are under a non-compete contract for a period of three years.
3. Cancellation Policy:
- Cancellations must be received 24 hours prior to scheduled service or full cleaning fees will be applied. This includes instances where we cannot access your home or an employee feels their personal safety is at risk due to an aggressive pet or actions by any individuals on the premise.
- Maid 2 Party Specialities reserves the right to deny service or terminate service because of safety concerns, financial concerns, or inappropriate or uncomfortable situations.
- Either party can terminate services at any time by providing at least 2 days written notice.
4. Business Hours/Holidays/Weather:
- Business and visiting hours fall between the hours of 5 a.m. and 9 p.m., and services are usually completed during this time.
- Maid 2 Party Specialities Cleaning does not accept time-specific calls as we can not guarantee specific times accurately. We reserve the right to cancel scheduled cleanings due to inclement weather.
- Maid 2 Party Specialities Cleaning does not clean during certain holidays. If your scheduled day falls on one of these holidays, Maid 2 Party Specialities Cleaning will call to reschedule (see our Cleaning FAQs for holiday information).
5. Bad Check Policy:
A $30 fee is assessed on all returned checks. All fees are due promptly and must be paid via cash, electronic transfer, or money order only.
6. Payment Arrangement:
Payment is expected at the time of cleaning, unless other written arrangements have been made.
7. Key Returns:
All keys will be returned on receipt of full payment of last cleaning.
8. Guarantee Policy:
Maid 2 Party Specialities Cleaning wants you to be completely satisfied every time. If, within 24 hours, you are not satisfied, Maid 2 Party Specialities Cleaning will come back to your home and re-clean said items at no additional charge.